Real Wax Candles LED
A safe and effective substitute to lighting real candles as many venues will not allow real candle flames due to safety reasons.
These LED candle pillars look and feel exactly like traditional candles made from real wax without the risk of a naked flame.
They are turned on and off with a switch at the base of the candles meaning you won't have to worry about relighting during the event.
Multiple sizes available.
Batteries included but it is your responsibility to bring spares incase those provided run out during your event.
- We have a minimum booking spend of $90 on all orders.
- Most items are eligble for pick up from our Christchurch studio in Northwood with the exception of our larger items that are difficult to set up (e.g. flowerwalls, arches and heavier backdrops) as well as our flower arrangements due to their fragility. Please check the details section of each item to see which items are not eligible for pick up.
- A refundable security bond is required for all pick up orders. The exact amount required is dependent on the items in the booking.
- We offer FREE delivery & set up within Christchurch for most orders over $200.
- We will require additional delivery fees if your venue does not have free onsite parking for unloading, parking is further than 100m of the set up area and or if we are required to travel up any flights of stairs.
Please note the access times to the venue must be flexible to match our availability. We do not travel before 10am or after 10pm on any given day. Exceptions can be made for bookings over $900.
1. We have a minimum booking spend of $90 on all bookings unless otherwise granted.
3. Our items cannot be set up outside overnight.
4. If you are hiring our candle holders you must have them cleaned with no traces of candle wax upon return.
4. It is your responsibility to check measurements and make sure our items will fit in the space you have allocated.
5. We cannot deliver or remove items before 10am or after 10pm on any given day.
6. If you are hiring a neon sign it is your responsibility to make sure a powerpoint is close by or provide an extension cord.
7. If you are wanting something set up outside, (e.g. backdrop, stands, arch, signage), it is your responsibility to use weights or pegs to ensure the stability of the items.
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:
We offer free delivery & set up within Christchurch (T&C's apply) for orders valued at $200 or more. Otherwise many of our items are available for pick up from our Christchurch Studio. Please note a $90 minimum booking spend applies to all bookings and a refundable security bond is required for all pick up orders.