What is event styling?
An event stylist is responsible for the visual aspect of an event. Our role is to create the atmosphere, style and theme of the event by working with the client to achieve a look that they desire. This is accomplished using textures, colours, props and florals.
What our event styling service includes:
- A $50 in person styling consultation which is refunded to you if you wish to book our full styling service.
- A personalised mood board based on consultation discussions
- Helping you create a set style/theme/colour palette
- Creating or sourcing decor items on your behalf
- Calculating quantities and measurements needed for table decor and linen
- Designing a floor plan
- Designing your backdrop for your ceremony, head table and cake table
- Taking care of invoices related to decor on your behalf
- Picking up, setting up and packing down all items for you
- OPTIONAL: Add on an on the day coordination service where we stay during the event to make sure everything runs smoothly, or move different items to different locations throughout the day etc.
If you're looking for some styling tips but don't need a full styling service then our $50 styling consultation may be just what you need! We offer a $50 styling consultation to learn more about you and what you're after, offer some tips and suggestions and point you to some vendors who may be able to help you achieve your look. If you're wanting to DIY your own event then we tell you where to source decorative pieces and give you a few tips on how to achieve a cohesive look.
If you're wanting us to fully style your event, we can use this time to create a tailor made styling package just for you and discuss prices!
Parties we’ve styled: