Request a Booking
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING:
IMPORTANT POINTS TO HIGHLIGHT:
- Hire prices displayed on the website are for 3 consecutive days and include free set up and packdown.
- Prices do not include the cost of delivering and returning the items. These costs will be provided to you when you make a booking.
- We must deliver and remove HIRED items ourselves and do not allow pick up and drop off of HIRE items. We do allow collection of purchased items.
- We do not ship hired items and only deliver within the Christchurch area. We do however ship purchased items such as our guest books and signage.
- We have a minimum booking spend of $200 for HIRE ITEMS (NOT including the delivery fee). There is no minimum booking spend for purchased items such as guest books and signage.
TO MAKE A BOOKING:
- Browse our hire collections and simply add the items you're after to the request a booking page by clicking the "Add to Booking" button on the individual product pages.
- Return to the request a booking page and fill out the details.
- Once submitted, we will send you an email notifying you if the items are available for your chosen date. If the items are available for your chosen date we will also send you a quote for delivery and removal. This quote will be valid for 3 days.
- If you reply within 3 days indicating that you are happy to continue we will send through an invoice which will need to be paid within 3 days unless your event is within 2 weeks at which the payment will need to be made in 24hrs.
- If your booking request is for a item to purchase rather than hire we will send you an invoice straight away which will need to be paid within 3 days. Once payment is made and confirmed we will begin working on your item and notify you when it's ready for collection from our location.
- If you need to make any changes to your booking you will need to notify us before the invoice expires.
- If your invoice expires you will have to return here and fill out a new booking request and be subject to our current prices. Please note that you will incur a $10 second invoice administration fee which will be added to your second invoice.
- If payment is not made by the due date for a second time you will have to repeat step 6 again and this time you will incur a $25 third invoice fee which will be added to your third invoice. There will be no 4th invoice provided.
- Once payment is made you are required to send us proof of this along with your Photo ID. Your booking will not be confirmed without your Photo ID.
- No later than 1 week before your event you are required to email us with all the time options of when we we are able to deliver and remove the items. We deliver and set up multiple items each weekend therefore flexibility in when we can come to deliver and remove is required.
- If you do not get in touch within 1 week of your event, you will be required to pay a late scheduling fee and you may find that we are no longer available to set up during your chosen time.
If you have any questions please contact us directly.