Booking Info & Conditions
Please note that we can sometimes make exceptions to the below conditions on special circumstances especially if the client is in the Events Industry so feel free to get in touch and enquire about this.
- We have a minimum booking spend of $90 on all bookings unless otherwise granted.
- If your order does not meet our $90 minimum we will still be required to charge the full $90.
- We offer free local pick up from our studio in Northwood, Christchurch.
- Some of our larger items (all flower walls and heavy or hard to assemble backdrops & arches) or delicate items (flowers) are not eligible for pick up. Each product page will display if the product isn't eligible for pick up but you're welcome to contact us to check.
- We require a refundable security bond for all pick up orders.
- The maximum allowance hire period for pick up and return is 4 consecutive days unless otherwise granted.
Delivery & Set up info:
- We are currently offering FREE delivery, set up, packdown and removal for bookings over $200 within Christchurch (below conditions apply)
- For locations outside of Christchurch or for those that do not meet our conditions below, delivery fees will be calculated and sent to you after we receive your booking request.
- Please note we do not set up or pack down before 10am or after 10pm on any given day unless in special circumstances or for larger booking with at large spend.
- The maximum allowance hire period for delivery & set up is 3 consecutive days unless otherwise granted.
Free Delivery Eligibility:
Your booking is over $200
Your set up location is in Christchurch
Your venue has free onsite parking
- The room/set-up area is within 100 meters from the onsite parking area
- We are NOT required to travel up any flights of stairs
- We are NOT required to set up or pack down before 10am or after 10pm
If your booking does not meet the above criteria, we will be required to charge a delivery fee or we may have to reject the booking all together. Please submit your booking request anyway so we can have all the required information to provide you with an accurate quote or notify you if we cannot accept the booking.
When you submit your booking request via our website, we will receive a notification of your booking. We aim to respond to you by 2-3 working days. If your requested items are available for your hire date we will send you an invoice (including any additional delivery charges that may be required) via email for payment. Please note hire is for a maximum of 3 consecutive days for delivered orders or 4 consecutive days for pick up orders.
Invoice & Payment:
Your invoice must be paid within 3 days otherwise your booking will be forfeited. In cases where the amount to be paid is greater than $350 only 50% of the amount needs to be paid within 3 days. The remaining balance will then need to be paid 1 month before the event. If your event date is within a month of when the invoice is sent the full amount is required.
If you are required to postpone your event due to COVID, we will allow you to postpone your original hire date to a new date that is within 9 months of your original hire date (subject to the items being available on your new chosen date). This postponement will only be granted once. Any further postponements will result in a forfeit of your booking all together.